Highly automated businesses leave their competitors behind.
Businesses bogged down with paper work or where staff are spending hours on spreadsheets have higher costs and are much less profitable than highly automated competitors.
Today we have so many tools available to automate and communicate.
Most businesses have already automated their prime data processing tasks, however there are some activities where automation is not so obvious and very often these continue to generate unnecessary hidden costs, activities such as: –
- Repeatedly updating a spreadsheet with new information.
- Entering data that is in one computer system into a second system
- Re-Typing orders or enquiries from a website
- Constantly looking up the same thing up on the internet
- Pulling information together from multiple documents/sources
- Cutting and pasting into repetitive emails
- Chasing up suppliers/customers by phone/email
- Using paper forms or any type of paper filling system
- Recording information in more than one place
- Renewals – Services, Certificates, Health checks or Warranties
- Spending more than 2 hours a day on a single spreadsheet
Today businesses both large and small thrive by using computer systems that adopt these technologies:
- Cloud databases
- Automated data processing
- Mobile Connectivity
- Databases and automated data distribution
- Notifications & Location tracking
- Graphics/Images and dashboards
- Data reporting and analysis
Several of the above technologies have only become affordable in the last ten years, therefore to stay one step ahead, there is a need to regularly review your business processes with the technologies available.
Automated Business enjoy:-
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Quality & Consistency
- Reduced Operational Costs
- Deliver a superior customer experience
- Happier staff
Computerisation Limited have the experienced consultants available to undertake an Automation Review for your business. Talk with us today.